Most Important! The 4 Boxes boxes of Liberty and Freedom : Soap,Ballot,Jury,Ammo
1. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
2. Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
5. Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off. (I prefer the sound of a slug being chambered when you cock a shotgun)
6. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
8. A. If you’re not shooting, you should be loading / B. If you’re not loading, you should be moving, / C. If you’re not moving’, you’re dead.
9. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about? (I call it being prepared)
10. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language. AMEN!